Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC French Doors in woodgrain White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
This item has no glazing but we can order it in – see glazing section.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Small chip the the uPVC on the external side of the main traffic door (see photos) – this could be easily touched up if desired.
- Scratches on the edge of the main traffic door (see photos) which could also be easily touched up.
- High quality 9 point ‘Fullex’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 ‘Eurospec’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £250 total inc VAT, this will take 5 days to be delivered to us.
- Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
- Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order the glazing yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 73.8cm, Height: 182.9cm (x2 panes) (checked LH).
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Satin Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL5-11-4-4 (Unit 11)(C18 JH)