Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Front Door in woodgrain Grey (RAL7024), bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Some scratches and scuffs on the frame (see photos) which would be covered with trim when the door is installed.
- Paint fleck on the exterior frame which would also be covered by trim when installed, however this could also be removed using a solvent cleaner.
- Small scratch on the top corner of the internal side (see photos) which could be easily touched up.
- High quality 11 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Kenrick’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Distorted glass with a decorative texture.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Grey (RAL7024), with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Gold Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3PE19-24-3-4 (Unit 2 LHS TG JH)