Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Front Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high-quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Light marks on the bottom of the door and the frame externally, but these are not easily noticeable.
- Light chips on the edge of the frame internally, but these are hardly noticeable.
- 3 screw holes on the threshold from previous installation.
- Paint marks on the door rubber gasket (see last photos), however, a strong cleaner could remove these marks or you can replace it at a low expense.
- Paint marks on top of the frame internally, but these could be removed with a strong cleaner.
- High quality 5 point locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 2 ‘Eurospec’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing of the panel. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace the whole panel.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3UB6-9-5-1 (Unit 1 CT5 TG) (JVN)