Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Front Door with a Woodgrain Rosewood finish.
Would cost around £800.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Screw holes at the top of the door and frame from the previous alarm system – these could be filled, or covered with a new replacement alarm system.
- There are two small cracks on the external side of the door which could also be filled, or the entire panel could be replaced.
- 9 point ‘Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 20mm/24mm double glazed, distorted, beveled, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely 3D beveled diamond design. Distorted with a decorative/patterned texture.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Brown Rosewood, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Gold and the colour of the hinges is Brown.
Ref No. 3LU1-23-2-1 (Unit 2 TG)(DO)