Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Front French Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Liniar’.
Would cost around £1,200.00 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- 11 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 ‘Q-Line’ keys.
- Internally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £345 total inc VAT.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 108.4cm, Height: 45.2cm x2 pane(s) (checked LH)
- Width: 63.7cm, Height: 45.3cm x2 pane(s) (checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3GL12-7-2-2 (Unit 11 L16)(DO)