Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality White uPVC Back Door.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct with glazing.
THERE IS NO GLASS WITH THIS ITEM.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Crack in the middle of the door – we have installed a metal strip on the inside where the glazing would be fitted to reinforce it.
- Dent on the edge of the door which could be filled and touched up (see photos).
- One piece of beading is missing (63 cm in length)- we believe this may have been produced by ‘Synseal’.
- 5 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £200 total inc VAT, this will take 5-7 days to be delivered to us.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 63.7cm, Height: 103.7cm x1 pane (checked LH)
- Width: 27.6cm, Height: 68.3cm x1 pane (checked LH)
- Width: 27.9cm, Height: 68.3cm x1 pane (checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2DE11-9-11-21 (Unit 1 BT31) (DO)