Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC White Half-Panel Back Door.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- Slightly discoloured on the external side as you would expect on a pre-owned door. This is purely cosmetic and has not effected the quality of the door in any way.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- The half panel can be replaced by another panel or glass if you do not want the dog flap which is missing the flap.
- There is a few screw holes in the top of the door where a blind was previously installed – these could be filled, or covered with a new replacement blind.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2GU6-28-10-3 (Unit 1 BT21)(DO)