Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
uPVC Patio/Sliding Doors.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- This Door has only been part installed with foam and mastic as there is no fixing holes in the frame.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Slight crack in the top of the left door but this can easily be filled.
- The right door has screw holes, This can easily be covered with trim.
- The sill is cracked, This can be found online and is easy to replace.
- Slight storage marks but overall in good condition.
- The pane of glass in the left door is scratched. This will cost around £170 to be replaced.
- Old trim marks round the external frame but this can be covered with new trim when installed.
- 4 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Yale’ key.
- The opening door is on the left and slides to the right, when viewing from the outside. The other door is fixed and does not move.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The scratched pane we can order it in at a cost of £170 total inc VAT, this will take 7 days to be delivered to us.
Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
Glass will pass building regulations.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 73.9cm, Height: 176.5cm x1 pane (Checked LH).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2CR2-09-12-1 (Unit 11 FRAME D19 DOORS S7 RE)