Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Patio/Sliding Doors in White, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Some scratches and scuffs on the sill which could be touched up, replaced or not used.
- Paint chips on the handles which could also be easily touched up.
- Marks around the edges of the frame which would be concealed with trim when the doors are installed again.
1 Sill End Cap is missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘GEGE’ key.
- The opening door is on the left and slides to the right, when viewing from the outside. The other pane is fixed and does not move.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are White.
Ref No. 3MK40-20-3-1 (Unit 11)(FRAME DX20)(DOORS J19)(JH)