Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Patio/Sliding Doors in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd/faint marks but still it is in excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Marks around the edges of the frame from the previous installation which would also be hidden with trim when the doors are installed again.
- Screw plugs securing the internal vent cover to the top frame extension are broken (see photos) – this could be fixed into place using sealant/adhesive, but new vent covers are available to purchase online for a small expense.
1 Sill End Cap (see photos), however these can be purchased online for a small expense.
- 4 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 ‘Mila’ keys.
- The opening door is on the right and slides to the left, when viewing from the outside (see photos).
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3LU2-21-3-1 (Unit 11)(FRAME B21)(DOORS J10)(JH)