Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not rotted at all.
- This product is slightly bowed towards the hinge end.
Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- This door is also missing all its iron work such as spy hole, hinges, letter box and shoot bolt.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally and internally is varnished Brown (Golden Oak).
Ref No. 2GU6-19-12-3 (Unit 11 V6)(RE)