Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chips and some paint flaking externally/internally, but nothing a sand down / re-paint wouldn’t cover
- Top hinge is broken but is cheap and easy to replace.
- Bottom left corner internally is chipped off.
- Bottom left rain sill is chipped.
- Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks Chubb and Yale would need to be changed as there is no key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original 4mm thick single glazed, distorted.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is White.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2GU6-30-11-3 (Unit 11 TG RACK RE)