Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chips and some paint flaking externally/internally, but nothing a sand down / re-paint wouldn’t cover.
• There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
• Main ‘Yale’ lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
• Missing door knob/knocker and rain/draught sill, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 4mm thick single glazed, distorted and decorative.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has leaded Bars externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the hinges is Gold.
Ref No. 2GU6-30-11-4 (Unit 1 DT3 RE)