Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available for sale – see our shop.
Aluminium / Wood (Clad) French Doors, made to the highest quality by ‘VELFAC’.
Would cost around £7,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
VELFAC composite windows and doors bring together the best of both worlds; the durability and versatility of aluminium and the beauty and warmth of natural wood. Aluminium is both highly durable and low maintenance, ensuring the windows will last 40 years or more. The wood frame contributes to great energy performance with U-values as low as 0.8 W/m²k.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- High quality 3 point ‘ASSA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘ISI’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
Sidelight / Window
- The sidelight / window on its own is: 97 cm in width and can be removed if required.
- Just the frame width is 190.6 cm.
- Glazing is 52 mm thick triple glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is Matt White,
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3E20-11-1-4 (Unit 11 Frames D extra 3, M24, Doors N22,23) (JVN)