Wooden Timber, French Doors. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
These were carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.4cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The doors and frame are made of Timber, while the sill is made of Hardwood.
- There is slight paint wear and bubbling on the external side and the sill has slightly weathered, However this would benefit being sanded down and repainted.
- The hinges may need to be adjusted by your fitter upon installation.
One of the external vents are missing, however these can be purchased online.
- 5 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- Comes with a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor so there is nothing to step over
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL1-03-11-2 (Unit 11 L18) (DO)