1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber, French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is slight rot to the bottom of both doors(see photos), this will need to be treated by a competent carpenter.
- Paint is flaking in places (see photos), however this is would benefit from being sanded down and repainted.
- There is screw holes form a shoot bolt that is missing, however you can easily fill the hole or get a replacement online for a low expense.
There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
The main locking point and the handles are missing, however these can be purchased online.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- Has Georgian Bars externally and internally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL5-27-10-7 (Unit 11 ) (U7) (DO)