Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Box Sash Window in White, made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We are not sure on the exact age of this product, but it’s modern, in excellent condition, and has seen little use.
Comes fully complete with nothing missing ready to be installed.
- Brand New, and is in excellent/very clean condition both sides.
- Faint scuffs to the frame which could be easily touched up (see photos).
- Mechanism operates via springs.
- Both window sections slide up/down and tilt inwardly (see photos).
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing and also stuck externally to the glass, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass you would need to replace the glazing entirely – please contact us for a quote.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles & hinges are Gold Chrome.
Ref No. 2WV13-18-10-59 (Unit 3 TG AT1 ) (MK)