Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Pine Fixed Window / Sidelight, made to the highest quality by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Was part of a French Door set, however, you can easily use it either as a Fixed Window or a Sidelight based on your requirement.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ window.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these windows complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The window thickness is 6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Has light cosmetic marks on the edges which happened during disassembly (see last photos). These are hardly noticeable and could easily be touched up.
- Window/Sidelight is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & internally inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Pebble Grey.
Ref No. 3AL3-20-7-1 (Unit 11 P12) (JVN)