Want to make an offer ?
Wooden (Timber) Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is condensation occurring inside one of the double glazed units- new pane has been ordered but this will need to be fitted by your glazier.
- There is surface rot on the exterior side of the door (see photos), this will need to be treated by a professional carpenter. It is mainly round the beading of the door but this could be removed and replaced.
- Paint peeling on this item (see photos), this can easily be stripped and repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- The locking system is missing (locking plates, handles, hinges) (see photos), your fitter or carpenter should be able to install these for you.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 16mm thick double glazed, clear, metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & internally inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
Ref No. 3AL5-27-10-5 (Unit 11 N41) (MB)