Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have a matching set of these for sale, just slightly shorter in height- see bottom of this listing.
Extremely High quality Solid Hardwood 4 pane bi-folding Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company.
Would cost around £8,000.00 if you were to bespoke make now.
The door thickness is 6.2 cm compared to the normal 4.4 cm and is far superior to the standard factory made doors. These are designed not to twist/ warp like cheaper door, substantially stronger and are very heavy.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The bottom sill section of the frame had to be cut on removal, but a carpenter could make up another piece, or you maybe able to just re-use the cut piece.
- The bottom track also bent, so would need to be straightened out, which should be fine when its screwed back into the track.
- Odd light mark in places on the doors- see last photos for defects.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ main lock key and 1 ‘ERA’ bolt key.
- Internally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens inwards separately on the right.
- When fully open, 3 doors stack to the left and the 1 door stacks to the right internally.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- The combination incorporates a set of French doors, so you don’t have to have them all open at the same time.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Externally and internally Varnished so the original woodgrain stills shows. This has been professionally varnished, so has hardly weathered externally.
- Has matching Brushed Stainless Steel coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3NW3-21-2-3 (Unit 11 Y17/18)(DO)