Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Bi-Folding Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The Q-Lon gasket is slightly frayed in one place (see photos) – replacement gasket can be purchased online at a low expense and installed by your fitter.
- 3 point ‘Mila’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 4 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, and all 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- These doors have been Varnished on either side, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3SW19-21-8-1 (Unit 11)(Frame B16)(Doors P14)(DO)