Want to make an offer ?
Wooden Fixed Window, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Lights marks and small screw holes which can be filled on the window but only cosmetic and does not effect the product.
- Inside one of the panes is a glue dot but does not effect the product – it cannot be removed unless you change the glass pane.
- Q-lon Gasket has a tear in it but can be replaced at low expense. (see photo).
- This was previously a sidelight but now selling as a fixed window.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal grey spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- Professionally powder coated which requires no maintenance and a perfect finish.
Ref No. 3AL3-19-10-7 (Unit 11 O22) (TD)
Pre-owned - #142053
H: 1937 mm
W: 727 mm
Pre-owned - #141804
H: 1991 mm
W: 1104 mm
Pre-owned - #141738
H: 2062 mm
W: 655 mm
Pre-owned - #141645
H: 1995 mm
W: 1105 mm