Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint flaking in places, but nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Light cracks on the bottom and small split to the wood on top of the door internally, however these are only minor and could be fixed.
- 6 screw holes in place of previously installed bolt locks and 2 more holes internally, but these could easily be filled.
- Has letter box hole internally, but shut externally.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Bolt locks inside for extra security.
- Main lock painted shut and would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Internally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, toughened.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- Has Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 3WD4-23-2-1 (Unit 11 TG) (JVN)