Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Hardwood French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- One pane of glass was originally single glazed. We have replaced this with a double glazed pane, you will need to source the beading for this yourself as the single glazed beading will not hold it in.
- There is a small crack in the middle of the door.
- Near the bottom of the door there is small chip.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The one pane that has broken previously has been replaced but it is only single glazed – if you want to replace for double glazing please contact us for a quotation.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-25 (Unit 11 U30)(DO)