Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 5.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- The paint is slightly weathered, this door would benefit from a fresh paint job.
- There are drill holes in the main traffic door from bolt locks, however these can easily be filled or covered with replacement bolt locks.
- The main traffic door has a small amount of rot, 3cm deep (see photos), this will require a professional carpenter to treat the rot and replace any effected areas.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- There are no handles or hinges for this item, however you can replace these for a low expense.
- There is no locking plates or locking strip.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Chubb’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & internally inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
Ref No. 3WD4-9-10-2 (Unit 11 M33) (MB)