Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Original Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed at all.
- Scuffs in 2 places one externally one internally both can be seen in photos.
- Paint peeling in multiple places can be sanded down and re painted. See in photos.
- Hinges will need to be replaced as they were painted white and was left with excess paint. See in photos.
- Screw holes from previous internal locks can be filled and re painted. See in photos.
- The main door has a 8cm area of rot underneath this will need to be treated by a professional and then can be repainted. See in photos.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- Has Georgian Bars stuck externally on the glazing
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges are Silver but have been painted white.
Ref No. 3AL3-28-11-12 (Unit 11 V29 NH )