Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Front Door.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The paint on the door has started flaking, so it could benefit from being repainted or touched up as there are light cosmetic marks on both sides.
- Screw hole on front side of the door from previous door bell and knocker (see photos). This could easily be filled or covered with replacement furniture.
- Broken beading around glazing (see photos), however this could be easily replaced by a competent carpenter.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Internally opening doors.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, distorted.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is Cream.
- The handles & hinges are made of Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3MK19-13-11-6 (Unit 1 DT1 TG) (AW)