Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chips and scuffs to both sides as you would expect to see on an older door – these could be easily touched up or re-painted.
- Screw holes from the previous door number – these could be easily filled in.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- 3 point locking system by ‘Chubb’ and ‘ERA’ making it very secure.
- The door opens inwardly to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is 4mm thick single glazed, and is distorted/decorative.
- One pane has been previously replaced and is a different style to the others (see photos).
- The colour externally is Black and internally is White.
- The colour of the handles is Brass and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3GU6-13-1-7 (Unit 1 DT JH)