Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Pine Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
The door thickness is 4.7 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd light marks in places which could be fixed by sanding down and re-varnishing. Overall still it is in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all and has original glazing with no cracks.
- Screw holes on both sides from previously installed furniture (see photos) but these could be easily filled and touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multipoint point ‘Legge’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Legge’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is 4mm thick, single glazed, distorted, decorative patterned glass.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is varnished so the original wood grain still shows.
- The colour of the handle/latch is Green and the hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3GU6-28-2-1 (Unit 1)(DT3)(JH)