Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Antique-Style Wooden Hardwood Front Door in Green.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Some minor weathering and paint chips on the external side, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door.
- The paint on the rain sill is peeling, which could be touched up, however the doors could benefit from being repainted.
- Screw holes on the external side from the previous door number, which could be filled or covered with a new replacement number.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- There is condensation inside the glazing – see glazing section.
- Multipoint point ‘Legge’ and ‘Asec’ locking systems, making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is 18mm thick triple glazed, bevelled, stained, distorted toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is some condensation occurring between the glass panes, but if desired you can replace the glazing entirely.
- Has an ornate stained, leaded bevelled diamond design with the leaded bars fitted inside the glazing. Distorted with a leaf pattern for added privacy.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is White.
- Has matching Solid Brass coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL1-25-4-10 (Unit 1 DT3 TG JH)