Wooden Timber Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 5.9cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Was only installed in a showroom for 6-12 months.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- This item has no locking mechanism, handles or hinges (see photos).
- There are 3 small dents in the wood (see photos).
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey.
Ref No. 4AL3-25-1-2 (Unit 11 Y28) (MB)