Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Front Door with Veneer panels.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Few chips on the door in some spots, nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- 2 screw holes externally in place of number and 4 internally in place of letter box cover, however these could easily be filled.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Internal letterbox cover, Hinge parts and Locking Plates are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Union’ locking system making it very secure.
- Locking chain track installed internally for added security. You could buy suitable locking chain online at a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick single glazed, distorted.
- The colour externally is wood grain Brown and internally is wood grain Varnished.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is Brown.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-24 (Unit 2 LHS TG) (JVN)