Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Solid Oak Front Door, bespoke made to a high quality by a professional joinery company.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small scuffs in few areas (see photo) which could be easily touched up.
- A few screw holes on either side (see photos), which could be easily filled and touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint ‘Yale’ and ‘ERA’ locking system, making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar.
- Has Georgian Bars internally and externally, with each pane separately glazed, giving a high quality appearance. This make any panes easier to replace if broken.
- Varnished on either side, giving a high quality appearance while showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- The colour of the handles and and hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3GU6-23-8-3 (Unit 1 DT4)(SK)