Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 5.8 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Few screw holes externally on the door from previous door knocker, however you can purchase a suitable one online at a reasonable expense.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates and parts of hinges and door knocker are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- High quality 7 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has beautiful frosted pattern etched on to the glass panes.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Professionally powder coated in matt Grey (close to RAL 7033) and internally powder coated in Matt White.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The handles are Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Black.
Ref No. 3AL3-12-4-6 (Unit 11 R2) (JVN)