Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes from the previously fitted bolt lock and door number – these could easily be filled or covered with new replacement furniture .
- Paint is scuffed and peeled/bubbled slightly in places on both sides as the door would benefit from being repainted.
- Wood is split slightly on one edge (see photos) which could be repaired using adhesive or sealant before touching up/repainting.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Hinges missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has a bolt lock on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint point ‘Union’ locking system making it very secure but no key so this would need to be changed.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is 4mm thick single glazed, distorted glass with a decorative ripple texture.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The handle/latch is Grey.
Ref No. 3WD4-10-3-1 (Unit 1 DT4 TG JH)