Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There are some cracks in the original glass.
- There are some chips in the external door as you would expect from a very old door please see photos.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Handles ,Letterbox ,Hinges, and Door knob missing however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- 2 separate locking systems by ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’, but they will both need to be replaced.
- Top and bottom shoot bolts internally have been removed but there are holes where they were previously.
- Glazing is original single glazed and distorted.
- The colour externally and internally is varnished solid oak.
Ref No. 3WD4-02-2-4 (Unit 1 DT1 TG AG)