Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Oak Veneer Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Weathering to the external surface of the door, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door. It could be sanded down and re-painted.
- Discoloration from water damage (not rotten) on the interior side which could also be easily re-painted.
- Split in the underside section of the wood (see photos) which would not effect the operation of the door at all, and could be fastened in place with sealant/adhesive.
- Screw holes on the interior side which could be easily filled and made less visible.
- Crack in the cat flap (see photos) – replacement parts can be purchased online for a small expense. This doesn’t effect the operation of the cat flap at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges, Handles, Barrel, Keys and Locking System are all missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-8 (Unit 2 TG JH)