Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Full-Panel Back Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is a small dent on the threshold (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up if desired.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Yale’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 18mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- This door has been Varnished on either side, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the colour of the hinges is Gold.
Ref No. 3AL5-15-8-13 (Unit 11)(W29)(DO)