Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/ antique Wooden timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Each of the top panes have a crack in the glass. There is two chips on the right red stained glass middle panel, the left middle panel has substantial damage and would need to be repaired or replaced by a stained glass expert- see last photos for defects.
- Paint chips in multiple areas on the door and the odd chip to the wood.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for either Chubb or Yale.
- Internal Letterbox cover is missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Internal door knocker is missing and will need to be replaced, you can buy this online for a low expense.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside. It could be opened another way if the hinges and locks were moved.
- Glazing is original single glazed.
- Has stained leaded glass for the middle panes.
- The colour externally is matt Orange and internally is White, but can easily be stripped down to the original woodgrain or re-painted if required.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 2GU6-24-11-8 (Unit 2 TG) (NH) t