Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber (Pine) Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition on both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small chip to the wood on the inside edge of the door (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up if desired.
- Residual paint on the inside edge of the door which could be removed using a solvent cleaner.
- Two screw holes on the internal side of the door (see photos) from a previously installed bolt lock – these could be filled, or covered with a new replacement bolt.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown. The external side has been varnished which still shows the natural woodgrain and offers added protection from the elements.
- Has matching Black wrought iron furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-3-8 (Unit 2 TG JH)