Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Brown Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Slightly weathered on the external side, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden door.
- Some scratches and scuffs to the paint/varnish on both sides which could be easily touched up or repainted.
- Screw holes on either side from the previous door number, bolt lock, and blinds. These could be easily filled in or covered with new replacement furniture.
- The internal handle is slightly scuffed (see photos) which is purely cosmetic and does not effect the operation of the handle at all.
- The is residual paint on the hinges which could be removed with a solvent cleaner – this is also only cosmetic and does not effect the integrity of the hinges.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys with this item.
- 4 point ‘Legge’ and ‘Yale’ locking system, making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted, decorative patterned glass.
- The colour externally is varnished Brown and internally is White.
- Has matching Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 3GU6-5-4-2 (Unit 2 TG JH)