Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Good condition throughout overall.
- Light wooden chips in places externally and internally (see last photos), however these are normal with older wooden doors and nothing a good sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Light crack and chips on rain sill, but you can replace this easily if needed.
- Few screw holes internally (see last photos), but these can easily be filled.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges, locking plates and internal letter box cover are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys. However, the door can still be locked and unlocked from inside using the handle.
- Door chain track installed. You can source suitable chain and install it easily for added security.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, toughened, oblong in shape.
- The colour externally is wood grain Brown and internally is wood grain Varnished.
- Colour of the furniture is Silver.
Ref No. 3GU6-5-4-4 (Unit 2 LHS TG) (JVN)