Want to make an offer ?
Wooden Hardwood Front Door. The frame is believed to be Solid Oak, while the door is Oak Veneer.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is weathering to the external side of the frame. This can be sanded down and repainted.
- On the external side there is a few nail holes around the frame and on the internal side there are some screw holes at the top of the door and frame, however these are only cosmetic and do not effect the operation of the product at all. They can be filled with wood filler.
- The main door has been painted and they have got a lot of white paint around the frame but this can be sanded down and painted any colour you would like.
- The whole door has been stripped of all door furniture (apart from the hinges) – Locking strip, locking plates, letter box, handles, escutcheon and barrel are all missing, however these can be purchased online and fitted by a competent fitter.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The toplight / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 211cm.
Sidelight / Window
- Just the frame width is 92.1cm.
- There are multiple different widths to the sidelights:
- Sidelight one width: 49.8cm.
- Sidelight two width: 50.4cm.
- If the smaller sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 142.5cm.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, frosted, white warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour of the main door is externally and internally is White, The frame externally and internally is Brown.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL5-22-9-1 (Unit 11 H – 27) (DO)