Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber/Pine Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost considerably more if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 4.6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Paint flakes, light chips, marks and small dents on the wood in some places (see last photos), however these are normal with older doors that are wooden and nothing a sand-down/re-painting wouldn’t cover.
- Light cracks near the letter box externally, but these can be glued back/filled.
- Few screw holes internally in places, however can easily be filled.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locks, Locking plates, Locking chain, internal escutcheon and letter box are missing, however you can purchase these online at a low expense.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is are keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted, toughened.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally inside the glazing.
- Has beautifully stained, crown glass.
- The colour externally and internally is wood grain Brown.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3WD4-27-3-3 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)