Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden original 1930s Timber Front Door.
- Excellent condition, with just the usual signs of wear on such an old door- see photos. With a sand down and re-paint it would look lovely.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The hinges are broken and will need to be replaced.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Requires locks as no keys. Knocker missing from the door knocker.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside. Could be altered to open another way.
- The colour externally is matt Green and internally is Matt White, but could easily be stripped down to show the original woodgrain.
- Has matching Solid Brass coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-12-4-8 (Unit 2 TG NH)