Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door in Green.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still it is in excellent condition on both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint is chipped in various locations on both sides, but this could be easily touched up or repainted.
- Some weathering on the external side as you would expect to see on a reclaimed wooden door.
- One small chip to the wood on the edge of the door (see last photo) – this could also be easily touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for either Yale or Chubb.
- Has bolt lock on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint point ‘Yale’ and ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, distorted with a decorative texture.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is White.
- The colour of the latch handle is Chrome and the hinges are Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-3-7 (Unit 1 D2 TG JH)