Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Extremely heavy wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct today.
The door thickness is 5.6 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light chips and dents in few places, but nothing a touch up wouldn’t cover.
- Small cut on the side of the frame, however this won’t effect the operation of the product at all and will be hidden with trim when installed.
- Chip on the bottom sill near the frame- see last photo.
- Screw holes from previous house numbers, but these can be filled.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 3 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Wooden sill can be removed if needed and has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally inside the glazing.
- Has beautiful stained/ coloured pattern on the glass.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has been professionally powder coated, but the inside looks like it may have had a fresh coat of paint at some point.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Brushed Stainless Steel.
Ref No. 3AL5-05-4-1 (Unit 2 LHS TG) (JVN)