Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Light wood chips, paint flakes and dents in both sides (see last photos), but these are normal with older wooden doors and can be covered using a professional sand-down/re-paint.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Few screw holes in places, but can be filled easily.
- Holes in place of previous main lock, however can either be filled or install new one.
- Light scratch on the brass handle externally, but not easily noticeable
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges, locking plates and internal letter box cover are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multi-point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘JMA’ key.
- Door chain track installed internally. You can source matching chain and easily install for added security.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White.
- The furniture is Solid Brass
Ref No. 3GU6-5-4-5 (Unit 2 TG) (JVN)