Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please Note: We have multiple of these items for sale, identical in design and size. The listed price is for one unit only.
Wooden (Pine) Fixed Window in White, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no separate frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ item.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are a few screw holes on the external side of both items from previously fitted hooks (see photos), which could be easily filled or covered with your own hooks.
- Please Note: These items were originally intended to be French Doors, and have since had the furniture removed so they can be used as fixed windows/sidelights instead. Some modification may be required before fitting (e.g. cutting off the lip/astragal).
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally, and inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace the glazing entirely.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
Ref No. 3AL3-16-8-7 A/B (Unit 11)(Q22)(DO)