Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Stunning Hardwood front door with studded traditional furniture. Not sure if this is an original 1930s door, or a more modern replica.
Has decorative Wrought Iron furniture installed, giving the door that Antique/Traditional look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Studs are missing (see last photos), which can be purchased online and could be installed by a competent fitter.
- Light marks and minute wood split near the door knocker (see last photos), however it wont affect the operation of the product at all. It can be repaired easily.
- Screw holes on the top internal side (see photo) from a previously installed alarm sensor, which could be easily filled and touched up/repainted.
- ‘There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks installed, however these need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- A mirrored plastic film has been glued on to the glazing. This can be removed if desired, leaving clear glass.
- The colour externally and internally is Painted Grey. However, it can be stripped down and be repainted in your choice of colour.
- The colour of the furniture is Black and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3WD4-27-9-3 (Unit 11) (S7) (SK)